In the past session, the stock of Metatron Inc (OTC: MRNJ) closed up 33.33% to $0.0008. The price range of MRNJ stock was between $0.0006 and $0.0008, while 166.28M shares traded hands. MRNJ stock is rising after it released a new crypto-based e-commerce application.
What app has MRNJ launched?
Metatron distributes and develops mobile applications as well as digital content publicly. In addition to online dating, MRNJ also offers credit card processing, next-generation databases, advertising and search optimization, and mobile applications. Through its i-Mobilize division, MRNJ offers digital content distribution services for mobile devices. As a processing service provider, MRNJ’s Just Data provides payment acceptance services across multiple channels, including the Internet, broadband, wireless, call centers, and brick-and-mortar locations. MRNJ also provides Web design and development services, custom programming, database integration, as well as search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising services through its PB Magic division. Dover, Delaware, is the headquarters of MRNJ.
This week, Metatron launched a new crypto-based e-commerce app on Google Play for its Android mobile device users with Ketobodz, a leading nutritional supplement and fitness product brand.
- The global keto market is forecast to grow by 5.5% to $15.64 billion by 2027, according to Insight Partners.
- According to Google, the volume of US online searches increased 850% from 2016 to 2020.
- In addition to its top products, diets, and articles, the new Ketobodz app integrates cryptocurrency purchases with Coinbase Commerce and credit card purchases with WooCommerce.
- On all major app platforms, the two companies will launch multiple fitness and nutrition-related websites and apps.
- In 2021, global eCommerce sales will hit $4.5 trillion, while 51% of all purchases will be made online, according to Shopify.com
- In the U.S., about 14% of adult consumers or nearly 21 million people own cryptocurrency.
- The global dietary supplements market size is valued at $140.3 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% between 2021 and 2028.
- In addition to Crypto and Nutritional Supplements, MRNJ has been excited to combine them both to fundamentally change the way global commerce is run from a payment perspective.
MRNJ’s crypto plans:
Metatron (MRNJ) is exploring the creation of a crypto trust, similar to Grayscale Trust, but it will be managed by proprietary bots based on proprietary technical indicators and actively traded. Testing needs to be conducted at MRNJ before it opens to the public, but the company is optimistic that its shareholdings could participate indirectly via MRNJ or that it will serve as either a value add to the company.